This course offers a complete overview on the airworthiness maintenance of aircraft and aeronautical products, parts and equipment, and on the approval of organizations and staff involved in these tasks.
It is structured in such a way that the student focuses the EASA Part 145 rules in the policy environment in force in the European Union, stating in an orderly manner the contents from the background and the origin of the EASA Regulations, up to the practical aspects that govern and characterize the Regulations Part 145.
The course is not limited to the exposure of the regulation; it is complemented with the respective AMC (Acceptable Means of Compliance and GM (Guidance Material) to know which the means of compliance are.
Who should attend this course?
Of special interest for all professionals belonging to Part 145 Maintenance Organizations, commercial aircraft operators, Continuing Airworthiness Management Organizations (CAMO), and all related groups that wish to get knowledge about the current EASA regulatory environment in general and on Part 145 in particular.
Objectives of the course
- Obtain knowledge and practical vision on the EASA Regulation Part 145
- Get an overview of the current regulatory framework governing the European Union with regard to the maintenance of the airworthiness
- Know what are the AMC and GM related to Part 145
Legislation that this course complies
Regulation (EC) No. 216/2008 of the Council of 20/02/2008, establishing common standards in the field of civil aviation establishes a Basic Regulation where there are listed the conditions or Annexes relating to the Continued Airworthiness. This course focuses on Annex II, corresponding to the part 145.
This course has been prepared in accordance to the REGULATION (EU) No. 1321/2014 OF THE COMMISSION of 26 November 2014 on the airworthiness maintenance of aircraft and aeronautical products, parts and equipment and on the approval of organizations and staff involved in these tasks.
Characteristics of the course
- Language: available in Spanish, English and Portuguese
- Face-to-Face: Check availability in email@example.com
- Price: 135 € VAT included
- Duration: 12 hours of study
- Access time: 30 days from the time of access to the system
- Evaluation system: in order to receive the Certificate and Diploma is necessary to pass a questionnaire with a minimum of 75%. 3 attempts maximum are allowed.