EASA REGULATIONS PART NCC
Non-commercial Air Operations with Complex Motor-Powered Aircraft
The EASA regulations concerning the Air Operations AIR OPS EU 965/2012 has recently been amended and reviewed by the European Commission. One of these changes has been the creation of the Regulation 800/2013, which includes new regulations for non-commercial Air Operations, in order to implement the security levels on commercial airlines to non-commercial operations.
From the day on 25th August 2013, all private/non-commercial operators whose operation is developed in the European Union must comply with the new Regulation of Air Operations.
This course offers a complete overview of the new Annex VI or part NCC, on non-commercial Air Operations with Complex motor-powered Aircraft.
This course also includes numerous Acceptable Means of Compliance and Guidance Material. In this way, the student who wants to delve into the subjects discussed can complement his training, without limiting himself exclusively to the norm.
It is structured in such a way that the student is able to situate the NCC in the new regulatory environment in the European Union, stating in an orderly manner the contents from the background and the origin of the EASA Regulations, up to the practical aspects that govern and characterize the Regulations, part NCC.
Who should attend this course?
- This course is especially intended to NCC Operators and Pilots
- It is also ideal for all those who want or need to keep up to date their knowledge on Air Operations: air operators in general, operations manager, etc.
Legislation that complies with this course
This course has been prepared pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 800/2013 of the Commission of 14 August 2013 amending Regulation (EU) No 965/2012, laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures in connection with air operations under Regulation (EC) No 216/2008 of the European Parliament and the Council.
Characteristics of the course
- Language: Available in English and Spanish
- Face-to-Face: Check availability in Info@martinfisher.es
- Price: 650 €
- Duration: 20 hours of study
- Access time:60 days from the access to the system
- Evaluation system:in order to receive the accreditation Certificate and Diploma is necessary to pass a questionnaire with at least 75% of the mark. The student has 3 opportunities.